2020年7月2日 星期四

Gratitude to Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and Namo Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva !– A child who has been nonverbal for ten years can now speak!

Gratitude to Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and Namo Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva !– A child who has been nonverbal for ten years can now speak!





I, Shun-yan Yang, am a humble disciple from Lai Zhou, Shangdong. After I attended the Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva Great Compassion Beseeching Blessings Dharma Assembly, my entire family had experienced benefits. I would like to share my true feelings with all of you to prove that the great dharma is true and not false. I hope as a result more living beings will give rise to a strong faith in their practice of the correct dharma of the Tathagata.  


It was my first time to attend such a dharma assembly. The moment when the conducting dharma master entered the mandala, I already could not keep my eyes open. However, I saw Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva sitting on a lotus seat. So beautiful, so beautiful… A strong beam of light shone on my body, and I became to feel warm, which impelled me to chant so loudly the Six Bright Syllables Mantra. Once the dharma assembly began, I felt my entire body extremely sore. I dropped to the floor and involuntarily yelled out and chanted the holy name of Namo Amitabha. After a while, a strong flow of energy whooshed through my legs and feet and the soreness on my body gradually went away. I then became very relaxed and comfortable. On our way home, all other buddhist brothers and sisters shared their experiences, but I didn’t because my head felt very heavy.  After I got home, I still felt very dizzy.  I went to bed to rest a little and my son came to join me. I laid the jacket which I wore at the dharma assembly on him and took a nap.  The light empowered by Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva continued to remain in my mind.


The next morning, he woke up and said, “Mom I want to go to the restroom.” These may be ordinary words we take for granted every day; however, I was stunned hearing that from him because he was born with cerebral palsy. He has not been able to take care of his daily needs and is nonverbal. He is now ten and has never initiated a conversation. That was the first time!  Out of amazement and joy, I immediately put on cloth for him. He went ahead and even sat on the toilet.  In the past, he only relieved himself standing. He never asked on his own for restroom.


The empowerment from the Buddha dharma is truly magnificent.  I could not help myself but attend the dharma assembly the second time. Once the dharma assembly began, I felt my hands, legs, and the entire body cold. I closed my eyes tightly.  Soon after, I felt weak and my body dropped on the floor. I involuntarily recited loudly “ Namo Amitabha”.  After a while, I then recited “Greatly Compassionate Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva”. I saw a golden light shining upon me.  My entire body felt so warm.


Now my child can speak more and more clearly. He is even understanding our words. He is getting better day by day. I cannot express enough my gratitude to Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and Namo greatly compassionate Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva for the blessings bestowed to me and my child. We now see hope in life!


Homage to H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III!

Homage to Namo Buddhas and Bodhisattvas in ten directions!

Homage to Namo greatly compassionate Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva!



Humble disciple: Shun-yan Yang







#HHDorjeChangBuddhaIII #DorjeChangBuddhaIII #DorjeChangBuddha  #MasterWanKoYee #MasterYiYunGao

沒有留言: