2017年10月10日 星期二

I Am Grateful to H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III


I Am Grateful to H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III

I recall that it was 2007. At that time I just changed my job and thus was very busy. Sometimes I had to work overtime for the whole night and still had to work the next day. Doing that for long was more than what my body and mind could bear. I was like a robot working continuously without stop. I felt that human life was just for the three meals and I had to work incessantly.
Also, I had to spend considerable time and mental effort. Therefore, sometimes I would feel sad for no obvious reason. It was until my friend led me to the Bodhi Monastery in LA to listen respectfully to the recorded dharma discourses expounded by H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III. Then, my whole person was like being fully charged and my heart was filled by indescribable joy, as if I had found a treasure that could let my mind feel satisfaction and pleasure. Since then, I always went to Bodhi Monastery on holidays and whenever I had time.
Also at that time, due to being too tired from so much work, I had chronic headache. When the pain came, it was truly horrible. I felt so painful like being hit by a hammer. My nose bled sometimes too. I went to doctors for that and had all kinds of examinations, but no cause could be found. At that time, I thought about reducing my workload, but was afraid of affecting the work progress. Also, that could not alleviate my problem of headache either. I was very much plagued and did not know what I should do.
Once, after listening respectfully to the recorded dharma discourses expounded by H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III, I chatted with a dharma master of the monastery about my physical situation. The dharma master gave me a red-colored holy pill (nectar pill) and let me take it orally. After returning home, I felt that my body was like being pinched by needles, as if undergoing a session of acupuncture. The feeling traveled like flowing throughout my body. I did not give much thought about that at the time. Then, without knowing how long it was after that, I suddenly realized while at work that I no longer had headache or nose bleeding recently. At that time, I recalled the sense and feeling I had after taking the nectar pill and returning home. I was moved to tears. I had this illness of headache for quite a few years. It could not be cured by treatment. I was very excited and shouted spontaneously:
I am grateful to H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III! I am grateful to H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III! I am grateful to H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III! His Holiness the Buddha let me have this karmic condition to encounter the true dharma of the Tathagata and let me receive empowerment physically and mentally. I am willing to continuously make my effort in my entire life to follow H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III to learn the true dharma of the Tathagata and I will never stop.

Humble Disciple: JO



www.ibsahq.org 國際佛教僧尼總會

www.huazangsi.org 華藏寺 

www.hzsmails.org 學習H.H.第三世多杰羌佛、南無釋迦牟尼佛正法

www.dharma-hhdorjechangbuddhaiii.orgDharma From H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III 

www.dorjechangbuddhaiii-compassion.blogspot.com Dharma From H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III_ Great Compassion

www.holydharma.pixnet.net 正宗聖法.聖法正宗 

www.blog.udn.com/holydharma 解脫直昇機